Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lyf is beyond TEXTBOOKS 'n' POTATO CHIPS





Lyf was like a smooth ECG wave of a dead patient (afterall m an electronics engineer who relates every event to an electronic gadget :P) It was then, that i had an equal mix of hardwork, fun, happiness, sadness, anger, sincerity, love, hate etc etc.. It was then when my world revolved around textbooks and food and completely nothin beyond that...





After comin to BIM, lyf has taught me a lot..

I learnt to Wake up without my mom givin me a cup o complan...
I learnt to Wash my own socks...
I learnt to drop my own plate for cleanin after eatin...
I learnt that people can be nice only from outside...
I learnt not to shower too much of care on a friend if he doesn like it...
I learnt to accept that even NO can be an answer to a question...
I learnt that roomies can be as carin as ur family(if n only if u r lucky enuf =) )
I learnt that mom n dad can't sleep there if u don't eat here...
I learnt that u cant top the batch wherever u go...
I learnt that anythin edible is arrite if u r dead hungry (especially in a hostel)...
I learnt that all friends are not the same, each of em have their own perceptual maps...
I learnt not to be pampered...
I learnt the importance of time, not only coz it heals the pain over its period, but also coz how much ever u get of it u won be able to cope wit it in a management course...
I learnt that sweetest words from few has the sharpest sword behind...
I learnt to oversleep n undereat :P or rather viceversa at times :P...
I learnt to handle stress by laughin out at d issue...
I learnt to have control of my own lyf even my parents are not in the vicinity...


These are jus over 8 monce.. i ve 12 more to go..
n m sure lyf has much more in store to teach me!!!

Afterall, lyf is beyond textbooks n potato chips!!!




1 comment:

  1. good one jaggu ... good to see that u finally have started looking beyond the 'potato' chips !!! nicely put up thoughts ...keep it comin

    ReplyDelete